Geek time: fantasy coins for rpg games

by - 8:08

Hi guys!

This time I wanna share with you a kickstarter that I´ve been waiting for a long time (a year more or less).

I´m a huge fan of boardgames, fantasy, role playing... and when I saw these coins I fell in love with them.





       The 3 boxes with 30 coins each inside, 3 dwarven bars, and 2 coins from the campaign




As you can see the coins are real metal material, not gold , but cool metallic stuff with different colour finishes.
I don´t expect a  presentation as good as this. I really like the boxes and the insert.

                     I bought 3 different style of metal coins: Magic set, rangers set and earth set





                                    magic mixed set. Very nice design and amazing finished

All the sets have 3 money values and each of them have 10 coins. 30 total coins for each collection.
I´m really happy with the design and good-looks.

earth mixed set


rangers mixed set

All I can say is  the quality is really amazing, and If you like playing with accessories, you gonna love these coins.

As a bad point of the kickstarter is the huge time of wainting (since may of 2015 ) 'till you have your order at home.

http://www.fantasycoin.com/


Let me your thoughts and comments below :)

You May Also Like

0 comentarios